Excellent documentation skills needed for interesting and varied work. You will work alongside experienced designers on residential additions & alterations, pools and new houses.
Flexible hours, top rates for experienced contractors and ongoing training on offer. Not to mention you will be working with a bunch of awesome people!
Your role will include;
- Site measures of existing buildings
- Producing 3D Archicad models
- Producing Resource and Building Consent documentation from the 3D model
- Liaising with Council and Consultants
If you have experience and skills in design then you will also be involved in the design process – from taking the brief through to producing concept and developed designs
Applicants should have;
- NZDAT or a similar formal qualification
- Excellent knowledge of the NZ Building Code & NZS3604
- Proficient in ArchiCAD 19 and Cadimage tools
- 2+ years residential architectural drafting experience in NZ (please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria)
- The ability to show initiative and be proactive
- Written and oral English language skills to high technical standard
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com